[duxhelp] Re: Cut and paste

  • From: "Peter Sullivan" <peter@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxhelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2006 11:09:47 -0400

Michael,

It is expected behavior.  I suppose that it could be improved.

The basic limitation is this.  When you copy from most word processors, the
word processors will put several forms of the text on the clipboard (e.g.
text, rich text, and a proprietary format).  We look only at the plain text.
So copying and pasting is most analagous to importing a document that has
been saved as "text with line breaks", to use the MS Word term.