[dungeoncrawl] Re: Where to begin...

  • From: Johnathan Detrick <jdetrick@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dungeoncrawl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2002 15:59:52 -0400

    I haven't had time to respond (or even read this) until now.  Briefly,
because I am very busy, let me say again that Jim has managed to make both
campaigns utterly fascinating.  I'm not sure which one I want to play first!
I'm not sure who will be willing to go with Magnus, although I tend to think
that most characters would be very tempted by the power of a god.  Even if power
doesn't interest you, what about all the other things you could do with it?  For
most good characters, think of the people you could help!  This is much more
than healing the sick, it's the potential to aid an entire world!