[dungeoncrawl] Re: Monday time change?

  • From: Johnathan Detrick <jdetrick@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dungeoncrawl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2002 16:01:03 -0500

    Hey, I have no problem trying to end earlier.  It's always nice for me to
get home before 9:30 pm.
    Here's a suggestion.  At present, I believe that most DMs push through to
9pm, trying to fit as much as possible in that time period.  Instead of doing
that, why doesn't the DM keep on eye on where they are at.  If, at 8:30, they
see a good stopping point, we can just stop there.  If we aren't at a good
point, they should be able to wind us down, and we can finish up between 8:30
and 9.  That way, we should always be done no later than 9pm, and going over
shouldn't be a concern.  Does that make sense?  Basically, we should end most
weeks between 8:30 and 9.
    The only problem is that we will have a little less time to play.  However,
if we all make sure that we are there and ready to go as soon as possible
between 6 and 6:30 it shouldn't be a problem.  Besides, if we all focus on the
game, I think we might find that we get more done in a shorter time period.