[du-gtchapter] Meeting next Wednesday September 8th, 2010 at 7:00PM at the KA house

  • From: Michael Nesmith <michaelnesmith@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: du-gtchapter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Zach Newton <papaz1012@xxxxxxxxx>, dcoppage@xxxxxxxxxx, Austin Wilson <awilson35@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2010 17:16:56 -0400

Zach, Dockie, or Austin, will you forward this to your list and try and bring in some new people who want to get involved? Thanks.

Whats going on everyone, I hope you've all been doing well since last years banquet. In total, we cleared around $3000 at the banquet last year which is great. This year we're hoping to raise even more.

We will be having a meeting next wednesday at the KA house to discuss this year's event in detail. The preliminary date for the banquet is October 21st so we definitely need to get things rolling to make it a success.

I encourage everyone to come to the meeting and meet our new regional director Scott James as well as provide input. If this isn't enough incentive, Craig and I are bringing some cases of beer and Scott should have some hats to give out. Stop by and hang out for a little while, it should be fun.

Take care everyone,
Hil
678-427-0946
michaelnesmith@xxxxxxxxxx