[du-gtchapter] Re: Meeting Tonight

  • From: John Sarcone <j_e_sarcone@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <du-gtchapter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2010 10:14:15 -0400

Hil,

I know I'm late and missed the first meeting, and unfortunately I'll have to
miss this one too (I have to work tonight, besides the fact we have chapter
starting at 630 on Wednesdays). What's goin on with DU this year? Do you want
me to try and sell tickets here at Sigma Chi? Let me know what's up.

-Jay

To: du-gtchapter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: michaelnesmith@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [du-gtchapter] Meeting Tonight
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2010 09:38:25 -0400

Just a reminder we will be having a short meeting tonight around 7:00-7:15 at
KA to hand out tickets to everyone and to discuss a few things.

 Michael Hildreth NesmithGeorgia Institute of TechnologyChemical and
Biomolecular Engineering