Re: Year of The Tiger - Chinese New Year

  • From: Dave Kerr <dave.kerr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Arthur Lee <likiutung84@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2022 06:46:40 +0800

Happy New Year Arthur.  We watches a huge fireworks display from our quarantine hotel in Manila last night. The Year of the “Tiger” is truly here as the celebration has started in the Philippines too. Kung Hei Fat Choi!
ps. Quarantine(compulsory) is over today….free to explore and visit for the rest of the month of Feb.  ….  With care of course.
Yitbos

Dave KerrDave.kerr@xxxxxxxxx780-499-0069

On Feb 1, 2022, at 12:41 AM, Arthur Lee <likiutung84@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

CHINESE NEW YEAR FEBRUARY 1st  2022 - YEAR OF THE TIGER

大家 虎年快樂

Happy Chinese New Year!!

新年快樂 (xīn nián kuài lè)

Art Lee  李僑棟LI Kiu-Tung