[drn_exchange] texting from a computer

  • From: Brian Cross <brian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: drn_exchange <drn_exchange@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 04 Apr 2005 19:22:10 +0100

Thanks, Mary, Richard and David for your reply messages. Now we know things
work perhaps we can start a few balls rolling. Also tomorrow Keith will be
back at work and we may hear from him. I've just subscribed Don and tomorrow
I will be helping Qaiser and Firyal set up their first email addresses.
One of the questions arising from last week's session was,
what is the best way to send text messages from a computer to a mobile
phone? Any advice would be appreciated by Richard in particular, but would
be of interest and relevance to everyone.

brian

Brian Cross
artiMEDIA - Huddersfield

m:     07947 897062