[drn_exchange] Re: Humble Apologies

  • From: "Mary Stevenson" <mary.stevenson300@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <drn_exchange@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2005 20:59:42 +0100

Hi everyone,
I get the You & Your PC( Internet & Networking Pages 69--71 & Money  pages
151 --160 I will give the information to Brian tomorrow as it will take too
long to send it  to you all. Welcome to Qaiser & Firyal and anyone else whom
is now on line. I apologies due to not spell checking the last email.
Bye for now Mary S