[drivingpairs] pony pair in Wisconsin

  • From: "Candis Hankins" <kess@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <drivingpairs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2005 20:52:21 -0600

Hi, I'm new to the list today and looking forward to reading what people do
with their pairs.  I have a team of retired Tennessee Walkers that I have
driven since 1980, and an starting a pair of 49 inch ponies that should last me
the rest of my driving career.  They are going on three and four, full sisters
and are already going well at local events.      Its so cold here in Northern
Wisconsin, and so far from most driving events we have to make up our own.  I
hosted a spin off of a driving trial last October and plan to do it again this
year.  If anyone would like to find out more about our club events drop me a
line (bad pun for horse people...)  Anyway I'll be reading your list everyday
and hope to see you down the road.  Candis