[drivingpairs] policy change

  • From: "Helen Roeder" <helen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Pairs List" <drivingpairs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 1 Feb 2004 07:40:02 -0600

Members,
In order to be fair to all members, there has been a policy change in the way
we will handle Sale Barn ads.    List members will get two free ads.   Those
wishing to post more, will be charged $10 per ad, in advance.    Please email
me privately for instructions.   If you have an ad in the Sale Barn, and it
sells, please notify me privately so it can be taken out of the Sale Barn.
Otherwise, the ads will automatically be deleted after 90 days.
For those of you who have asked , we are working on a place to post "wanted"
ads.    The same will apply as "sale" items.   Two free ads, and a ten dollar
charge per ad, thereafter.

www.drivingpairs.com  is a not-for-profit site, which we provide as a free
service for a our drivingpairs list members.   We also offer a "member links"
page as a free service to our list members.

Now www.drivingpairs.com has a prominent commercial advertising space on the
opening page.   Fees for commercial ads will be nominal, and there will be a
discount for drivingpairs list members.    The advertising fee schedule will be
posted soon.

Questions?   Please email me privately at Helen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    Helen Roeder
Sunshine Pony Farm,