[drivingpairs] pairs selection question

  • From: Nancy Lindley <nlindley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: drivingpairs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2003 08:50:05 -0400

I am just trying to figure out some perspective on this issue... I knw so
little about international stuff/selection, ect. maybe some of you can help
out.
can someone post the shoort list for the horse pairs  teams?
 Larry Poulin, Mike Mclennan, & Lisa  Singer  I think are the obvious
choices that I think of right off - but i am sure the pool was larger than
that...   promising teams on the west coast?
  has there been any comment from any of the selection committee members (or
wouldnt they be likely to comment?)
  & any comment from those who were/ shuld have been  in the running?
  & can anyone give us a reason why the NGB would choose to not field a
team, other than the stated ' lack of qualifications?'  Do we assume its a
financial thing or?
   Thanks for permitting the discussion Helen.
  Nancy in NH