[drivingpairs] Re: pairs VS tandems

  • From: Carpediemfarm@xxxxxxx
  • To: drivingpairs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 4 Feb 2006 09:47:09 EST

In a message dated 2/3/2006 11:04:53 PM Pacific Standard Time,
ecartis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> Subject: [drivingpairs] Re: where are the pairs?
>

>  Would someone consider starting a tandem list since we are obviously not
> wanted on this one?  There are very few places one can get info from those
> experienced with tandems.
>  Thanks!
>  Karen

OK, Friends,
did I miss something???  Tandems not wanted on the 'multiples' chat??
Since when???  I must have missed that posting...
  I think any discussions pertaining to driving more than 1 equine is what
this list is about correct?  Just so you know, I AIN'T LEAVIN'!  pairs,
tandems,
randems, 4-ups.  I learn so much on this list.

BTW, for all you  ATC TANDEM drivers - that's east and west coast, I may be
organizing a tandem 'get together' in the future here in so. calif.    Please
let me know if you are an ATC member.
Bye now, I'm off to the 2nd day of the Martin's sale....

Trish Demers
Carpe Diem Farm
Hackneys & Sport Horses, training & lessons - driving, riding, sidesaddle,
horsemanship
Lancaster, CA           carpediemfarm@xxxxxxx
Try hard, win humbly, lose gracefully, protest with dignity