[drivingpairs] my locations

  • From: "Phil and Sharon Myers" <trinmar@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <drivingpairs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2006 08:45:54 -0400

Thank you for the welcome.  We live in south-central PA, near Gettysburg.
Lisa is about 3 hours from me.  I have also lived in TX.  We were stationed
there for 5 yrs.  We lived in Abilene and Wichita Falls.  My husband is
retired Air Force, and we lived in quite a few places and traveled quite
extensively.   We also lived in Arkansas and Colorado.  I've been to CA many
times, and throughout the southwest and midwest states.  Someday I hope to
say that I've been to all 50 states.  We were also in Germany for 3 yrs.
There are 13 states to go!  When people write to the lists about their
state, or city,  I can conjure up memories of their area, if not their town.
I have driven across Texas many times, but there are areas I have not been
to.  I know the D/FW area quite well, and west TX even better.  I've been to
hill country, and San Antonio, but never Houston.  I keep trying to get my
husband to move back to TX.  I don't like the cold of winter, and I don't
like the humidity of summer.  AZ was way too hot and dry, and PA is too cold
and humid.  I guess you could say, I'm picky!

I will look into a trainer soon.  I have a few in mind, and I'll see if they
have an opening for the fall.  I'm amazed at how many are actually out
there, but I have to get references.  This horse is such a doll, I don't
want him ruined.

I was wondering if anyone has the Tedex (Tedman) pair harness.  Any
recommendations on harness?

Sharon in PA (PS.  I won't be this gabby since I don't know what I'm talking
about.)