[drivingpairs] mini tandem

  • From: PungoER@xxxxxxx
  • To: drivingpairs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2003 14:53:25 EDT

Wanted to rave about my Tandem lesson with Chester Weber at Morrisville
College last Sunday! I learned some great rein handling techniques & gained a
lot
of confidence with my minis. Chester is a wonderful instructor-very patient &
makes sure you understand what he is telling you. He loved my minis, and built
zigzags with the cones, and a U turn with poles, & showed me how to master
each one.  Chester is very kind to the horses, has wonderful hands, and
explains
his techniques very well. I am so happy I was able to work with him.
Now I have to get out there and get some miles on these guys(and find a
skinny navigator) !!!
Beth in PA