[drivingpairs] Re: harness and carriage questions

  • From: Shadbelly4@xxxxxxx
  • To: drivingpairs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2006 20:34:34 EST

Thanks Noel I'm Jerry Trapani live on beautiful Long Island 50 miles east of
NYC with my beautiful and talented artist Rita.I drive Morgans though 4 and am
a full time farrier. For years I have advised old and new clients on choosing
carriages and harness. I'm a dealer for Smucker's, Yonnie's harness and
Carriage Machine,Mill Run and Pequa carriages.Ask a friend .I've been a speaker
and
carrige showcase judge at CAA events. Contact me with your needs I will help
you as best I can and probably save you time and money by getting the right
stuff the first time. Thanks Jerry T