[drivingpairs] for sale, welsh and village cart.

  • From: highhopesfarm@xxxxxxx
  • To: drivingpairs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2005 13:24:23 -0400

I have several up and coming pairs.  A mother daughter combo of Section A
Welsh, four white socks and blazes.  A full brother pair of Section A Welsh
blacks with four white socks.  A unicorn of section a welsh mares.  Chestnuts
with white socks.
also a village cart natural wood to fit 11 to 12 hand pony.

I am looking to get another marathon vehicle or a pony gig.
We also have several young register Welsh ponies for sale.

Sarah in NY
www.highhopesfarms.com