[drivingpairs] Re: converting pairs to singles

  • From: "Beverly Means" <beverlymeans@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <drivingpairs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2005 06:48:37 -0700

Oh Angela

I think we need to form a Singles Driver's Anonymous club

Everyone told me once I drove a pair I'd never be content to drive a single

I just love driving a single...

So much more communication and communing with the critter when they are out
there alone instead of with their on kind...

I'm with you

Beverly