[drivingpairs] Re: breed driving shows

  • From: Carpediemfarm@xxxxxxx
  • To: drivingpairs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, parker_prince@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2006 12:31:03 EST

In a message dated 2/24/2006 11:02:56 PM Pacific Standard Time,
ecartis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2006 12:01:00 -0800 (PST)
> From: "Heather J. Parker" <parker_prince@xxxxxxxxx>
> Subject: [drivingpairs] Re: what we do and what we sell
>
> As far as we know there was only the breed shows
> that had some driving classes, but my mom wants
> to do the timed cones, gambler's, driving trail
> and reinsmanship along with the rest of the rail
> classes.  They usually only have one or two
> driving classes at a breed show.
>
> Heather

Hi All,
I'm the driving chair for the ETI convention, which will be held at the Los
Angeles Eq. Ctr on Sunday, July 30.  For those that don't live in CA.  ETI is a
large club dedicated to preseving horses, trails, and equestrian activites.
There are small clubs within the large club known as 'Corrals'.  Each corral
does its 'own thing' according to its membership.  Our corral is interested in
trail riding and driving, others are interested in dressage, etc.   The ETI
convention is a 3 day event of almost every conceivable type of competition:
dressage, jumping, trail trials, gymkana, western, drill team, and of course
DRIVING!  OK, so back to driving...

The ETI convention driving classes are open to ANY HITCH- minis to drafts,
singles to multiples.  A gaited horse is WELCOME in the obstacle classes-
driven
trail, cones, gambler's choice, long-lining obstacle.  So tell all your
gaited horse friends who can't find a place to drive to 'come on down!!'.
Contact
me privately for more info.  I try to accommodate EVERYBODY for the driving
show.  We usually have a great time.

  Trish Demers
Carpe Diem Farm
Hackneys & Sport Horses, training & lessons - driving, riding, sidesaddle,
horsemanship
Lancaster, CA           carpediemfarm@xxxxxxx
Try hard, win humbly, lose gracefully, protest with dignity