[drivingpairs] bits matching in a multiple

  • From: Hzlax@xxxxxxx
  • To: drivingpairs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2004 18:59:51 EDT

Since you asked me: Sorry, I didn't get my July / August Driving Digest
(yet?). Don't know, if it's still on the way, or not, as I had gotten a
reminder
about renewing my subscription, but had done that already, and answered the
reminder too. So no idea.
I'll be off to Europe tomorrow for 2 weeks and will be off e-mail during the
time. Will check into it more when I return.
Hardy