[drivingpairs] Re: biiiig truck

  • From: Dona Love <donalove@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: drivingpairs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 31 Aug 2003 10:40:59 -0400

  As far as horses being unpredictable, I have a story tho not exactly a
driving horse.  Maybe call him a diving horse.  I was peacefully going
down a county road with a pickup and 2 horse trailer.  On the other
side of the road coming towards me was a kid galloping a horse.  I
slowed down.  A lot.  I was almost stopped.  That horse made a beeline
for me and came over the top of my hood throwing the kid under a wheel.
  Horse (scrapes), kid (broken arm), me and my vehicles were all
basically o.k., fortunately.