[drivingpairs] Re: an echo in here

  • From: noel jones <gedeckt@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: drivingpairs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 25 May 2006 10:52:25 -0400

I agree.

I available from 9-5 for whipping with wet noodles.

The WEBSITE is a place where Helen and I store information WE think is of interest to you.

THIS email discussion list is a place to talk over the back fence.

The FORUM is a place for the storage of information YOU think is of interest to others.

For example:

A discussion of Achenbach Reins here can be viewed by searching through the archive and you can respond to those messages in a new message. This is in the form of a daily journal.

A Forum Topic of Achenbach reins keeps all the postings together, and can include pictures and links....that's the form of a Forum.

Change is not easy for many people, but this is not change....it is an additional way to communicate. My prediction in my original post was that it will replace some discussion that appears here. Visit it and read the postings there now. Reply to them...try it.

noel jones, aago
noeljones@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.frogmusic.com
athens, tennessee
On May 25, 2006, at 10:22 AM, Production Acres wrote:

<x-tad-bigger>Good, so don't.</x-tad-bigger>

<x-tad-bigger>noel jones, aago</x-tad-bigger>
         it  would have  really helped if the inital post  was not so
vaguely worded...it seemed to say that the list  was "testing"
 a new system and was open to comments...(I get these thing
on email and delete after they are read so that is from memory....)
but it really  did seem to indicate a shift in the way things were...
not a duplicate place to store and read the messages....
<x-tad-bigger> </x-tad-bigger>
       Tamara in TN