[drivingpairs] advertising

  • From: "Helen G. Roeder" <sunshinefarm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Pairs List" <drivingpairs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 May 2006 16:05:06 -0500

Dear list members,

As Noel has so nicely told you, we need some cash flow to maintain the web site
we all enjoy.

We are offering first time advertisers a super-duper special.  The price will
be grandfathered so that as long as you continue the ad, the price will never
go up.

You've all seen the square, rotating ad under the menu.  This special price is
for that space, not counting any art/design we may have to do for you.   But
that cost will only be whatever Office Elf charges and no more.

Here's the deal:

$5.00 per month for a one year, payable in advance.

$7.00 per month for a six months, payable in advance.

As long as you renew at the end of the period, your price remains the same.

Of course, if anyone would like a larger ad, this can be negotiated too.   To
have ads visible during each visit, we are trying to keep the number of ads to
a minimum.   BTW, the ads appear on every page of the web site, so it's always
in view and it's always rotating.

Anyone wishing to buy an ad, please contact me privately at
helen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx or sunsinefarm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx .

Helen

Helen