[drivingpairs] ads

  • From: "M. Denmark" <mdenmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <drivingpairs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 May 2006 15:52:37 -0500

Well I can't wait to see the ads that folks are putting up.  I'm always
looking for something new or different that would be useful for driving and
my ponies.  I love the info from this list and learning how others find
solutions to their driving conundrums.  And now those good articles to
reference.

Finally found a supplement that helps the two rotundo non-sweating Fjords
out of the herd down here in hot humid Texas.  They are sweating and
slimming as we speak and there is a glimmer of withers in their future.
Plus they can actually work without stressing...now to find my time to get
with the conditioning program.  So this means that they are all working now
and we have started a new pair.  If I can ever get both pairs conditioned
and working well there might be a 4 in hand in the future.well way in the
future.but I can always dream and hope for skill to figure out how to do it.
And if the baby ever gets a clue and more training I can have a pick-axe
which would be totally awesome.  Can someone send me a winning lottery
ticket so I can afford all that new harness and training.:-)

Thanks Helen & Noel for keeping this list for us!

Milli Ann

Texas