[drivingpairs] a suggestion for sale items out of season, new pair, etc etc etc

  • From: <phailo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <drivingpairs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2005 11:01:43 -0500

Perhaps if one is desperate to sell something, one might simply say "I have
stuff for sale, go here...."
and not put prohibited messages on the list? Helen, Noel, would that be
acceptable?
As the archives will show, there has been much discussion of pairing a new
critter with a more
experienced partner, even to begin driving training, never mind starting up
pairs. nearly all of it was in
support of this practice.
Personally, I am currently arguing with a pair who were previously quite happy
together, but now I am
dealing with one who is borderline drag racer. He is good with other horses,
and great single, but for
an as yet undetermined reason, semi out of control with his old partner. I'll
keep you posted.
Sterling