[drivingpairs] World Championships Fund raising sale

  • From: "sterling graburn" <sterling@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Carriage Driving List" <cd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, drivingpairs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2006 20:32:21 -0500

In an effort to raise some much needed funds for the upcoming trip to Rome,
I am offering some driving prospects at discount prices. These prices will
last until I head north for Laurels about the 5th of Sep. Please forward to
anyone that might be interested.
Two 6 year old Warmblood mares - ground work only, one brown, one brown and
white. 1/2 sisters just 16 hh. .well matched in type and stride. Scored in
the 70%s in sport horse in-hand $20,000.

yearling warmblood colt scored low 80%s in hand. Brown, should mature
approx. 16 hh. $2500

two yearling warmblood fillys one black, one bay. bay is half Hackney horse.
$1500

Anyone interested in top quality competition pair, including green spare
check my website tomorrow.  They are not cheap, but they include two horses
with huge success as singles and pair, including being the number six horse
for the singles team this year in his first FEI season.

---
Sterling D. B. Graburn
Kingsforth Hall Training Center
Bonifay, FL