[drivingpairs] Working Morgan Pair for sale

  • From: noel jones <gedeckt@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: drivingpairs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, CD-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2003 18:38:11 -0500

A number of years ago I began a breeding project with a goal of
producing trained black Morgan matched pairs.

Unfortunately, the trainer that we built this project around became
unavailable...

One of the mares for this project is now at Toddy Hollow Farm and they
currently have a working Morgan pair of her foals going.

How are they doing?  They will be at the Muffy Seatons Clinic this next
weekend near Nashville.

If you are interested in flying into Nashville and seeing and driving
them this weekend prior to making an offer for them, email Claire Root
at toddyhollow@xxxxxxxxx

She will send you pictures as well.

Our goal was to produce four-in-hands...additional closely-related
horses are available at the farm to make that dream come true for you.

noel jones