[drivingpairs] This is a test

  • From: "Helen Roeder" <drivingpairs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Pairs List" <drivingpairs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2002 20:03:33 -0600

Blank

This is a test.   But while I'm here, I'll tell you about Sunny, who is for
sale.

He's a registered gray pure bred Arabian (domestic bred Egyptian).   He's 9 yo,
exceptionally well trained under saddle and started in harness.   Has driven
single and in a pair.   But only started.   He stands very nicely, loads, cross
ties, good with farrier, clips, stands for mounting block and to be harnessed
and hitched.   He has impeccable barn and stall manners.  He is 15.3 hh, big
boned, lovely conformation and way of going.  He has the classic, typey look.
Has all his shots, incl WNV, wormed and feet trimmed regularly and he is sound.
  Sunny is a calm and level-headed horse, but very sensitive and extremely
bright.   Under saddle, Sunny was trained to jump and do reining horse
patterns.   He comes with lessons by his trainer to make sure he and his new
owner have a jump start on their new life together.   We are in North Texas.
Please email me privately.

Helen