[drivingpairs] Telescoping pole

  • From: "B Seablade" <shadowbrook@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <drivingpairs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Nov 2004 16:13:32 -0500

Hi Everyone

Well we got our pair pole extended by a welder. We welded about 7" to it and
it
works fine.  I drove my experienced pair to it first and then Friday I drove
the green pair.  They have not been hitched as a pair since August.  They
went right off together and drove beautiful.  They are still green and need
work but I got a nice walk, nice trot and a nice stop from them.  I felt so
high!  Now, I can leave them go till Spring for long time work.  I know they
will be ok and the carriage is correct.  Thanks for your help.  I will be
trying to hitch them as much as possible but with the cold weather setting
in and the holidays it will be hard.  Look for us in the Spring at the
training level CDE's.

Thanks again for your help.  Betty