[drivingpairs] Spring Sale - Two Heart Rate Monitors

  • From: Hzlax@xxxxxxx
  • To: drivingpairs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2004 20:15:07 EST

I have two used heart rate monitors for sale, each $ 150,-  incl. postage in
USA, OBO.
I have not used them in some years, and when somebody recently looked for
one, I dug them out again, and just tried them again this weekend, and they
still
work fine. That person, however has bought another one in the meantime, so
thus both are available now.

Years ago, I used them on my pair, and gained valuable information then ( for
example, not to walk to the vet for the re-check, but to have the vet come to
me, as the moment one takes a few steps, the rate goes up), but later didn't
feel the need for them anymore. Also was always told by my gator / wife to
concentrate on driving the horses rather than on looking at gizmos :-), but
they
worked for me then, and still are in fine working condition now, but I have no
idea what newer models are available these days with increased technology. I
paid for each $ 437,- then.  They come with extension cables, carrying case
etc and Instruction Manual, are called Equistat Equine Heart Rate Monitors from
EQB, Inc.
If interested, please contact me privately at hzlax@xxxxxxx
Hardy