[drivingpairs] Re: Seeking information on Tandem Driving

  • From: PungoER@xxxxxxx
  • To: drivingpairs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2005 20:35:02 EDT

Julie,
I wrote an article for Carriage Driving World on starting out tandem as a
beginner (my experiences). There are several suggestions on how to rig up the
harness to make a tandem work. I will attach the article to this post for you
read,
I also recommend Mary Ruth Marks Midwest Tandem Driving Clinic booklet for
getting started as it has great drawings and show simple details (I found the
other tandem book overwhelming as a beginner). Call her at (608)845-7490 to
order one-cost @ $20.
I was able to get to a couple of clinics here in the NE to learn more. I hope
you can find someone out your way.
Good luck & enjoy!
Beth in PA