[drivingpairs] Sale Barn vs sale posts to the list

  • From: "Helen Roeder" <helen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Pairs List" <drivingpairs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2005 09:18:21 -0500

Apparently there's been a little confusion about sale items.   Posting a sale
item on the web site Sale Barn is completely different than posting an item to
the list.   If you want to have an ad in the Sale Barn, the ad should be sent
directly to me and not to the list.   I have two email addresses:
sunshinefarm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx and helen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Please send photos in .jpg format and attach it to the email with the ad...send
directly to me and not to the list.   I have been inadvertently replying to
some of the posts, not realizing they came via the list.   I apologize for
that.

Helen

    Helen Roeder
Sunshine Pony Farm,