[drivingpairs] Question about quick release shackles?

  • From: Hzlax@xxxxxxx
  • To: drivingpairs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2006 11:30:56 EST

In a message dated 11/6/2006 11:04:55 PM Pacific Standard Time,
ecartis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
>  Am I correct in assuming that for the pole straps, the shackle is 'left'
> attached to the D rings on the breast collar?

I attach the quick release shackles to the carriage and leave them on the
carriage, both for the traces as well as for the pole strap. It's less of
clutter
on the harness so less to bother the horses when putting harness on them and
when taking it off.
Hardy (and thanks for the nice words, and sorry that I haven't been on the
list for a while due to too much travelling. Also no time to get into the
technical work load details on the question)