[drivingpairs] Picture of a New pair

  • From: "Cheryl Rivers" <cprivs@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <drivingpairs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2006 13:13:56 -0400

Pair PicturesThe attached photo shows River Echo Starshine (21 years old
Morgan mare) driving with her 5 year old niece River Echo Eleanor.
We've now driven them together about a dozen times put to our surrey which
is not a cut under. We hope to sell or trade the surrey for a cut under of
some type.

 We do a great deal of single driving, but it has been many years since I
drove a pair, and I'm sure our hook up could use some refinements. This list
has been a great help and an inspiration.. What fun !
Starshine is the best of influences on the younger mare who has had a good
solid year of single driving. They are a great match with very similar way
of going.5 year old Ellie is the near horse closest to the camera.

Cheryl Rivers
River Echo Morgans
Stockbridge,Vt. 05772
802-234-5803