[drivingpairs] Pairs Driving Clinic- January

  • From: TXLIPPITT@xxxxxxx
  • To: drivingpairs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 31 Dec 2002 22:36:07 EST

What better way than to kick off the new year than with a driving clinic, and
to make it doubly special it will be a Pairs Clinic!

Mark your calendars for January 18th and 19th at Aswyn-Morgan Horse Farm in
sunny Justin Texas.

We will be posting more details in a day or so, but here's the plan.  We will
accept only four pairs for this clinic, but Auditors are unlimited.  Each
pair of horses or ponies will get a half day of clinical instruction.  The
first pair will have Saturday morning, the second pair the entire afternoon,
the third pair booked will have Sunday morning and the fourth pair Sunday
afternoon.

Auditors will see four different teams of horses or ponies working together.
Don't think that if you don't plan to do pairs this won't be on interest to
you.  Singles drivers can learn a lot about their horse learning how two
singles work side by side.

Let us know early if you want to bring a pair to this clinic, the four
available slots will go fast, one is already spoken for, and it's not one of
my pairs.  Wahhh!  One of these days, I may actually get to drive at one of
our clinics!

Watch for more details in a day or so, but mark your calendars for January
18th and 19th in Justin, Texas, just north of Ft. Worth, SW of Denton.

Best wishes for a  safe and sane New Years.

Jon
Aswyn-Morgan Horse Farm
Justin, Texas