[drivingpairs] OPEN SEASON ON ADS FOR THREE DAYS..

  • From: Noel Jones <gedeckt@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: drivingpairs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2005 16:39:35 -0400

Breaking the rules to get the list active again...

Your ads for anything driving oriented, including single horses and such, are invited justy for three days...let me start:

Farm that we share a border with is for sale...and we need horsey neighbors...

Located in Englewood, TN, realtor is Mildred Ware, 423 334-5813.

Old barn, solid, has some rustic stalls. Equipment shed is much newer, would make a very nice barn.

Of the 26 acres about 10 seem to be in pasture and are fenced...mainly in barbwire. A stream runs across the front and a small river on the side. Some of the land is "bottom land" which floods easily....but also grows very well. Woods is tall trees, possible to put carriage trails through.

Farm is back 1,000 feet from cul de sac so cats can roam safely.

My mother in law says this is the prettiest place we've ever lived. TN is an inexpensive state to live in.

Back gate on our field goes to wide path to back road, for driving...we'd definitely give access.

We'd purchased the whole farm with another horse couple, divided it and after 5 years they got a job offer out of state with quadruple the salary....

For those interested in water sports....TVA Watts Barr is about 16 miles...and the Ocoee Olympic White Water area is about 30' from here.

noel jones, aago
organ tonal design & voicing
877 249-5251 • athens, tn usa
frog music press • www.frogmusic.com