[drivingpairs] Nonpair question-where to ask?

  • From: "SLittle" <Salger@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <drivingpairs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2007 18:52:53 -0500

This is not a pair question (I have a pair of horses but a single pony).  So
can someone answer me privately if they know the differences were between a
meadowbrook, roadcart and roadster vehicle?  These are single vehicles and I
was curious as to the definition of the three (similarities and differences)
Thanks

  _____