[drivingpairs] New pair started!

  • From: "Merrie Morgan Stevens" <roadrunner-ranch@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <drivingpairs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2004 16:07:54 -0800

Ho ho, ha ha, he he... I got my second pair started!  Ruger is MUCH happier
with his new partner Rimfire.  I've only had them hitched twice, and we've
done more walking than I did in a year and a half with Ruger and Ripcord -
and they even stop - and stand still.  I'm liking this very much!  I finally
got brave enough to try the "hitch the youngster to the old pro" method of
training (new to me) and it worked great.  It is sure good to see two pony
bottoms out in front of my dash again.  Hardy, I'm bringing them to your
clinic in Moorpark (Rimfire's first outing), we might even be trotting by
then. :-)

Sorry for the little bit of fluff, but I just had to share.

Merrie Morgan Stevens
Ridgecrest, CA, where the days are warm and the nights are cold - perfect.