[drivingpairs] New member, here

  • From: "Jim & Dorothy Walter" <svrminis@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <drivingpairs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2003 13:32:59 -0800

Greetings to this group,

My name is Dorothy Walter and my husband ,Jim, and I drive miniature horses!
We have driven pairs for many years but move up to driving four-up last winter.
 We practiced our lessons on 4 bay minis that  measure  30" , 30.5" 31" and
31.5" tall at the withers.  This was quite a new experience and it took a while
before it started to seem a bit familiar to our hands.  But it has now become
something very enjoyable.

We both attended our first VSE CDE last summer with single horses and easy
entry carts.  And later, we attended our first CDE event in October.  What fun!
 We both enjoyed it and we are now hooked.  We need to find a vehicle for
driving pairs for these VSE events because that is what we enjoy the most.  So,
if anyone has any leads out there for a CDE vehicle for minis for us, let us
know.

You can see photos of some of our horses at     w3.gorge.net/svrminis

Dorothy