[drivingpairs] New book on rescuing horses in traumatic settings available on October 1st...

  • From: "Beverly Means" <Beverly@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <CD-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <drivingpairs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <NorCalDC@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Sep 2006 10:15:20 -0700

SAVE YOUR HORSE

Just a reminder, this book will finally be available on October 1st

The author and illustrator have worked closely with the Felton Fire
Department's Large Animal rescue group on getting it right so you can
have it on hand for your own rescue work or for the use of First
Responders who may not be quite as skilled due to lack of actual
experience.

Lots of insights on a horse's response patterns to trauma.  Shows proper
lifts and angles.

Remember the standardbred horse over the side of the bridge we all saw a
few weeks back... still gives me chills.

Hope you'll check this book out.

http://www.redjeansink.com/Save.html