[drivingpairs] NM Members

  • From: SorgerS@xxxxxxx
  • To: drivingpairs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 30 Nov 2003 08:47:42 EST

In a message dated 11/29/03 6:53:02 PM Mountain Standard Time,
suzanne.temple@xxxxxxx writes:

> Excellent, concise advice!  I think you should save this and post it to
> every new member when
> they join.
> Suzy Temple
> Anthony, NM

   Great, that make 3 of us from NM, are there more?
Hello Suzy, do you have a pair started? I have a pair of fjords almost ready,
I have a Bennington marathon and most of my pairs harness ( the saddles are
still being made). I expect to get them, the pair, started by Spring. I am also
adopting a PMU mare who looks to be all fjord, I am hoping, after she foals,
to train her to drive. Then I will have a unicorn ( any unicorn lists out
there) and then when the foal matures I'll have a 4 in hand, WOW! the
possiblities
are endless.
   Meanwhile I am listening and learning all I can from this group.
Sue

Sue Clark-Sorger
Crown Oak Fjords
Sandia Park NM