[drivingpairs] Morgan Mare

  • From: "Debbie Buick" <found1farm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <drivingpairs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2007 16:31:40 -0500

THIS LIST HAS MOVED TO:
http://groups.google.com/group/drivingpairs

Go there and join NOW.  This list is closing shortly.

I have a 15.3 hand dark bay Morgan mare, 13 years old, the mother of my two young horses now driving in a pair. She drives single and pair, is a "worker bee", has awesome extension, many times carriage driving champion in Ontario, Canada, Jr. Hunter under Saddle champion as a 3 year old, won best prelim cones at Treasure Coast and Live Oak in 2004. She really should be bred again, but I am not allowed to have 4 horses!!! Darn!! I would love if someone would buy her and breed her, her babies are 15.2 and Max is a little bigger at 3 1/2 and still growing! They are level headed, easy to train babies, and I love them! I took the 7 year old to a Learn to Drive program today, her first time in the indoor arena and first time being driven by beginner drivers, and she was totally in her element!

Hightime is a very forward horse, but very well broke and stands quietly to hitch. I have been using her lately for endurance riding, but it is a waste to ride her, as she should be having more babies. I can ride any old horse, and both her babies ride. She has the best personnality, has never bit, reared, bucked, she is a talker and nickers to you a lot.

Hightime is sound and located near Blackprong, Florida, double registered Canadian Morgan and American Morgan. If interested email me for pictures.

Debbie
found1farm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx