[drivingpairs] Re: Morgan Gelding for Sale

  • From: FriesianPrDriver@xxxxxxx
  • To: drivingpairs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 2 Aug 2004 12:12:17 EDT

Hi Noel,

I recently acquired a mare that you had bred, 14 yr old NEJ Golddust Lillian,
as well as her 2 yr old filly and suckling colt by TVM Ansel.  She is a
sweetheart, has had ground work done, but wasn't trained to ride and drive, so
will be doing that this year hopefully.  At present, she is 30 days in foal to
our Section B Welsh stallion.  Hopefully in the next two months I will get
around to updating our website, and you will be able to see a photo of her and
her
offspring there if you are interested.

Karen Wilkin
Star Cross Stable Friesian Horses