[drivingpairs] Mini sized Trap for sale....

  • From: "MARGARET TOWNSEND" <NAMGO@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "drivingpairs" <drivingpairs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2005 06:53:55 -0600

 Since the list owners have said it's OK just now....will mention that I have
decided to offer my Back-to-back trap for sale, as I simply never use it.
  It was my first pair vehicle, made for me by the late Jack Stewart of Golden
Horse and Carriage in Golden, CO. Built with a metal body and pole, it is a
rich deep green- wooden wheels are natural with green pinstriping, button
tufted upholstery in tan fabric. Cutunder,with "standard", detachable pole with
brass crab, patent fenders, and dash, brass rein rail,whip holder,  and other
fittings, including the latch on the drop-down "tailgate/storage for picnic box
or spares kit/step-in" for the rear-facing seat(will seat 4 normal-sized
adults.)
Hooked only about a half dozen times; in excellent condition(does have one or
two small paint "pops", but they are scarcely noticable). Made for a 34" pair,
would also work well, I believe, for a B sized mini pair. With cover(made by
Jack's wife)-asking $3400, buyer to arrange/pay for shipping. I live only 3 1/2
pavement miles, plus 2/10 mile, off I-40, so it would be easy to have picked up
if someone was travelling by! I am east of Albuquerque, NM.
Thanks for the opportunity to mention this on the pair list!
Regards to all,
Margo Cox-Townsend
Edgewood, NM