[drivingpairs] Looking for pair marathon vehicle

  • From: "Debbie Buick" <found1farm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <drivingpairs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Feb 2005 07:40:23 -0500

I have started my pair and they are going fairly well, 15.2 hand Morgans.
The older mare has a few problems but is a brilliant mover, just hard to
keep her sound.  But, I have just started her two year old son who will pair
with her daughter eventually, he needs a little more lining then hitching to
a light jogger, then kicked out to grow up for a year.  At 3 I will drive
him lightly single and at 4 hopefully will have my pair.  In the meantime I
am still looking for a pair marathon Kunle or Van den Heuvel, or Glikowski
for horses, I would like it to be 700 pounds.  I bought a carriage sight
unseen and it is a pony marathon, much too light, but awesome carriage, a
Van  den Heuvel.  Maybe someone would like to trade?  If not I'll keep
looking, as this pairs stuff is sure fun.

Debbie
found1farm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
contact me off list if you have anything