[drivingpairs] Letter from CDL

  • From: "drivingpairs" <drivingpairs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Pairs List" <drivingpairs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2003 10:54:02 -0500

Noel,
Thanks you so much for posting the letter.
Driving friends,
Let that letter be the signal to us all to remember to keep personal politics
off our list.    When Noel and I started the drivingpairs list, we promised our
members to strictly moderate our list and keep it strictly on our subject of
driving multiples.

I wavered and gave in regarding the non-selection of a pairs team to represent
our country at the World Pairs Championship.     Well, it's over now.  Whatever
happens,  happens.

Please refrain from posting information/news/personal feelings about the issue.
  No explanations are needed as a response.   We will all respect each others
opinions and feelings.   Please keep them to yourself, or share them elsewhere.

Everyone get out and drive...........

Helen