[drivingpairs] Re: Layoff /CDE

  • From: TRoss24@xxxxxxx
  • To: drivingpairs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2006 10:32:00 EST

In a message dated 2/26/2006 2:03:04 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
ecartis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Sonny  not only finished that Tevis, but had excellent PRs and the next day
was  sound, not sore and ready to go again. The head vet for that years
Tevis,
Jim Steere had encouraged me to start, and said that the horse on the next
day
was one of the horses that was in the best condition following the  ride. WE
did
take it easy.

Wowser, that's exciting news! But now would pulling a carriage be any
different then just riding a horse???Or would you expect to see the same
results?

Yes, Dottie.....I probably would be better to go as a volunteer but this is
about the only event I can attend until fall so that is one of the reasons I
really would like to go.

Thanks, very much for responding, it is much appreciated.
Margaret