[drivingpairs] Re: Insensitive,spoiled jerks! // was: Re: who'sdriving

  • From: Gail Smith <gail.smith@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: drivingpairs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2003 20:18:17 +0000

Infact thinking about it, if u guys know any driving establishments
aftersome sort of perm live-in employers we'd be offfering our services

   1. I have a BA (Hons) Equine Science + 1 yrs experience at an Equine
      Hospital and pre-race checking at the Harness RaceTrack
   2. Advanced Computer Skills. Web Design Skills
   3. Long-reining and lunging
   4. Taught riding for kids and adults Beginners to Jumping (not that
      much of a keen rider myself but may be happy on a nice reliable
      quarter horse. I prefer the ground work)
   5. My bf has some skills in fixing things, running electricity wiring
      + sounds systems. He is very keen on learning and is a hard
      worker. He is also quite good with animals.
   6. Have some theatre skills, organisational skills (especially
      interested in Show organisation)
   7. Some driving experience....mostly with single
      horses.........dressage and cones, some pairs and a ground
      experience little with teams.
   8. I have also done showjump writing and dressage writing for driven
      dressage.

More detailed CV available if anyone knows of an establishment after
permanment help.

Gail