[drivingpairs] HorseTV Launches Broadband Broadcast / WEG on now.

  • From: TXLIPPITT@xxxxxxx
  • To: drivingpairs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 4 Sep 2006 19:45:07 EDT

 If you're not watching the WEG today, you should. Go to their web site at
HorseTV.com
I'd recommend you have your Windows Media software updated to their Version
10 for optimal performance. Just think... you can resize the TV window for
your desktop while your at work...and never get anything done again!

I guess that's the danger with a 24/7 equine channel. Maybe I should start
a 12 step addiction program for those that O.D. on this channel.

The opening ceremonies and dressage are awesome.  You should see the driving
horses coming into the coliseum with these huge bags of balloons behind them.
Incredible.   They had a camera on the carriage of Michael Freund's four in
hand.   Very cool.

Enjoy!

Jon