[drivingpairs] Ground driven, will buggy break and photograph if you are interested

  • From: Anya Getman <agetman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: drivingpairs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 06 May 2005 21:45:52 -0400

You asked for it, so here are my critters that might match up for
peoples' pairs:

1) Ever dream of a pair of heavily fleabitten grey (50% dark grey spots
near shoulder heavy) just over 16 hand horses?  Mom is 1988 Jockey Club
Registered TB:
http://www.allbreedpedigree.com/my+silver+jag
http://www.haremhills.com/photos/MySilverJag
trailrides, jumps, follows buggy all over ... I'll hook her up if you ask.

Her (currently intact and well behaved, but can geld) June 2004 son, by
the Holsteiner stallion Amour, whose owner says he looks just like, who
I'll happily take pictures of ground driving if you ask:
http://www.allbreedpedigree.com/aruba11
http://www.haremhills.com/photos/arubadude

Movies are up to 2 meg in size. Mother Jag's price is highly negotiable
to a good home (name a price).  Asking $7500 OBO offer for son Dude.
Good home is a must, and will talk for such an idyllic destination ;)
... I might be moving, so I need homes for these horses!

2) Want a dead calm chestnut, future smooth riding, smooth moving, more
heavily boned intact male (but acts like gelding) equine, who just
happens to be my "boyfriend," he is so adorable and charismatic?  If he
were a filly, he'd be going nowhere! Same height as Dude above, but much
heavier in build already.  His sire is the legendary Diamond 330, and
his mother an Arabian bred to the gills for temperment and smooth ride.
I can send links on parents, but here is just Larry himself (again, will
photograph ground driving upon request):
http://www.allbreedpedigree.com/diamond+of+arabia
http://www.haremhills.com/photos/diamondofarabia
Lawrence is registered both Oldenburg GOV and Half Arabian.  $7500 OBO,
and again, a great home is a must :) ....

3) Got an oversize Holsteiner or Dutch Warmblood that needs a match :) ?
Secretly dreaming of being just like Hardy, with his multiple
Holsteiners, but, well, what good are all of those _geldings_, when you
can do the same with lovable, trainable, breedable, competitive mares?
How about a May 2004 brown filly that will mature to 17+ hands and will
color match to anything ranging from bay to black :) ?  Sooo sweet, so
breathtaking at trot and canter, already moving over cavaletti and small
jumps.  Her willing mother has converted gelding only riders into mare
owners!  Daily all body scritchies a must.  Movies showing such on the
web page (same for everyone above).  Will photograph ground driving upon
request.  This one I won't let got for much less than my asking of $10K
-- registered, branded Holsteiner fillies for sale are not very common.
I'm leaning toward planning to keep her as her mother's replacement
(unless I fall for one of the next 2 -- first is a full sibling to her
older stallion prospect brother, due this May 25, and I'm breeding her
to Larry's sire next):
http://www.allbreedpedigree.com/ulani
http://www.haremhills.com/photos/ulani