[drivingpairs] Re: Fw: Texas Tidbits #3

  • From: Bob Ashworth <bashworth@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: drivingpairs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2005 19:53:09 -0700 (PDT)

I had the good fortune to be in The Netherlands at just the right
time to go to Beekbergen for the CAI last weekend. I must say, my
Dutch friends were very favorably impressed with the entire
American team. However, they were in love the the McLennens horses.
Watching them power through a very deep water hazard at number 4
and come back to hazard 7 fresh and handy was a real treat.
I was favorably impressed by Everyone. What a show. I was also
pleased to see that even the best in the world can get stuck on a
pole once in a while.

Bob Ashworth
back home in Raymond, CA

=== message truncated ===